Monday, August 9, 2010

Not My Best Day Ever

My day started with my dad knocking on my door. In a split second, everything that I had forgotten in sleep came rushing back to me. I had to be at work in 30 minutes! I jumped out of bed at lightning speed, threw some clothes on, ran down the stairs (without falling and breaking my head!), dumped some coffee in a travel mug, and headed out the door.

How did this happen? Well, I really have no definite answer to that question. But my theory is that my alarm went off and I subconsciously turned it off; I did set it last night and I did turn it on.

As of right now, I am researching and outlining an essay for a contest. I know, why the heck would I do something so stupid as to waist my last two weeks of summer writing about a 1, 000 page book that I am still in the process of reading? This is not my day for answers, so don't even ask.

Yesterday I started Pilates. Can I just say that it is not as easy as it looks. Wow, that is some kind of workout!

What happened to the word of the day thing? Like I said before, no answers today. This is what happens to me when I wake up late: I am in reactionary mode for the entire rest of the day.

I don't even know what this post is about!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I usually take an hour to get ready in the mornings...but I surprised myself by finishing my morning routine in 15 minutes when I woke up late the other day :) Girls are superheroes!!!

    And Pilates is soooo fun! I do the 20 min. workout. I'm only 5'0" so Pilates makes me feel so tall and lean :) How do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know yet. it takes me a while to get into the grove of a workout so im not sure.

    it takes me a while in the morning because i like to sit for about thirty minutes in the morning drinking my coffee after a workout. its just a time to get my head together. when i dont get that time my head doesnt work right.

    ReplyDelete