Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Much Better Day!

Today happened as it was meant to! I set my alarm for 7am and I got up, worked out, sat and drank coffee in the silence, got to work, read 75 pages of Atlas Shrugged, the first two chapters of Persuasion, got home at 5:30pm, and am presently enjoying The Princess Bride with a cup of green tea. All in all, this was a wonderful day that went as planned; I hope to see many more of these days in the coming semester. I am not under any kind of illusion that would make me believe that every day will go as smoothly as this one has thus far, but I am encouraged.

Is there anyone out there that has any ideas about good stress relief activities?

Also, I'm looking for a productive hobby; any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Nice job!! I love productive days!

    Hmmm....hobbies...lol! I love to do so many things that I could suggest, but I don't consider them hobbies; they're just things I love to do! How about dancing, tennis, movie trivia (it could come in handy), baking, and...I almost suggested blogging, but you've got that covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought about dancing. i love dancing! maybe i will do aerobic dancing.

    ReplyDelete