Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Long Weekend

First off, the reason I have not posted in so long is that my laptop power adaptor broke. I was so mad because I just bought this laptop three months ago! Oh, well. Anyhow, I had a great Monday; I finally got my new checking account, bought my new cell phone (which I love), and got to look through my Research Methods course. I have a feeling that it is going to be my favorite class this semester.

As for my reading, I have not been reading my fiction like a good little girl; I have been reading ahead in my courses. I know that this is a good thing, but I know that I am going to want to read something entertaining as soon as school starts instead of wanting to do it in the summer when I should have. But such is life.

Please pray for me that I will not get so overwhelmed that I shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment