Friday, August 20, 2010

Music, Sweet Music

Music is one of those integral parts of my life; I can't imagine life without it. Today, I did not have to work, so I slept until 10:00 AM (no, I'm not joking). When I woke up, I started the coffee maker and finished some reading I wanted to get done for what I call my "Global Problems" class. After about an hour of reading about problems and negative issues, I decided that I needed to create some positive energy. So what did I do? You guessed it! I did some exercise! After that, I felt much better.

To continue on in this spirit, I jacked up some Family Force Five in the bathroom while I was showering. When I got downstairs, I fixed a cup of green tea and turned on the sounds of Michael Buble and thought about nothing important. As I write, I am listening to Norah Jones; next I will put on Owl City. Maybe later I will finish next weeks reading in Research Methods...

2 comments:

  1. Music really helps get through boring moments, happy moments, sad moments, any kind of moments! MY sister loves FF5, so I'm familiar with their songs. And I am in LOVE with Michael Buble! *sigh* he's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buble is great! I went to get his latest (as in last year) record yesterday and they didnt have it :(

    Are you ready for your classes?

    ReplyDelete