Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Alive!

I did live through the worst weekend of my life! God gave me victory! I got all of my papers done on time. However, I did not do as well on them as I would have liked; they are definitely not the best papers I have ever written. Oh, well. I will do better next time.

But I have some exiting news as well. I will be going on the fall mission trip to NYC! I cannot wait to see what God is doing up there and I cannot wait to be a part of it. I have never been on a mission trip in my life, but that will change in one month! I am very, very, very exited!!! Or could you tell this by seeing all the exclamation points?!

Also, tomorrow I will go to my practical politics class and submit an actual political survey with my team! I love this class! I am really hyped about politics in general, so I decided to refurbish my political blog that I quit posting on about a year ago. Check it out: http://www.donkeysbtrippin.blogspot.com. Yes, I came up with the name. I'm thinking about getting it copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment