Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I am extremely exited to be blogging as a member of the Regent online community. When I chose to be an online student, I knew that I would miss out on many of the perks that come with being on campus; but I know that having a Regent blog will help me feel connected to my fellow students.

This year I will be a junior studying government and international relations online. I love to read, write, drink (and smell) coffee, watch musicals and adaptions of Jane Austin's great works, look at shoes, and meditate in the silence. But most of all, I love to seek the truth and wisdom that can only come after the fear of God.

I will be writing on many subjects that include, but are not limited to, my spiritual life, life in general, my course work, news, and economics (for more posts on economics,see my Tumblr blog). Another subject that will most likely spill into my posts will be my passion for reading novels (fantasy especially) and my GRE prep vocabulary words.

In all posts, I will endeavor to refrain from negatively in all forms and strive to be encouraging to all of my readers, especially fellow online learners.

Farewell until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Noelle!

    It's nice to "meet" you :) I love reading blogs from other students at Regent! I can't wait to see more posts!

    Juana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Great to meet you too! I was very upset when I knew I would be on campus this year, but I am really excited to be blogging. It really ties me to you and the rest of my fellow students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging with Regent is so much fun...I love sharing my experiences with others and reading other's blogs!

    ReplyDelete